Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HoPe

got back all my results today... gt good and bad news... 1st thing.. praise god i dont have to get the last place adi! weeeeeeeeeeeee! last test i was like ...... ' sam tam' never got last place before in my life... thanks to the Bcomplex.. zz.. anyway thank god that this test eventhough couldnt really finish studying but still manage to do average... got quite abit of improvement especially chemistry and maths.. XD but one thing that made me discouraged was my pa carta pai... =( i was pretty confident on scoring.. mana tau.. when i got it back.... 1/15 T_T wtf!!! anyway i still am grateful to God for helping me in this test.. at least it encouraged me to work harder to know that i can do better... hopefully i will continue to improve til STPM! my aim... 4 FLAT! now that i have achieve much in my co-curricular activities now is time to show that i can do well too in my studies! i believe that being a balance student would be the best testimony i can offer...

No comments: