Saturday, June 13, 2009

hols.. hols.. hols..

this 2 weeks hols have been totally boring... zzzzz.. first time i hardly went anywhere... anyway, just felt like blogging since tomorrow will be a long day for me.. just realised god is actually gracious to take us through different levels at a time... i remember form 5 i went through a stage where i had to resist peer pressure, learning to say no at times especially near exams... im glad god gave me the strength to pass that level with flying colors XD... well i felt that time has come again where i need to learn to resist peer pressure again... and this time its tougher.. it is tougher in terms that when my buddies are in colleges and unis.. and me alone in form 6.. i must say it is quite lonely at times.. and when they come back it is so tempting to hang out with them.. to the state that sometimes i know i shoudnt be doing so often bt i just miss the fellowship... GOD please help me.. i need ur strength once again to persevere through this half year more... i need to focus.. may god bless me.. XD

coming back to tomorrows activities.. worship practice morning and aft one more round @_@ still havent prepared garlic butter for bbq at nite... zzzz... well earlier on i post on surrendering.. i guess its coming.. god is slowly showing me that really i cant handle it all, but it is by his strength and mercy that i am given the chance to do well in what im doin now.. i guess without god, for those who know me.. u will not see the ming sheng u see today.. i owe it to YOU!

No comments: