Saturday, August 1, 2009

thats what friends are for

i believe everyone has a different definition of frenz... bt to me.. frenz are meant to be transparent to each other... not totally bt importantly is being real to each other... and the beautiful thing about friendship is they dont judge each other but correct each other and help one another to grow... actually yesterday was really pissed with a friend... was really hurt and wanted to say some not so pleasant words.. but thank god before that i read this passage and immediatly there was a chance to apply it...

From a wise mind comes wise speech
the words of the wise are persuasive
kind words are like honey
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body
proverbs 16: 20-21

in fact i actually typed a post containing all the negative stuff.. thank god i didnt post it and in the end deleted it... today i just kindly send an email to this friend... while typing the email i was just reminded by god that we are all not perfect... and frenz are there to build each other... i just pray this graduation song is an open door for stronger friendship...

i was listening to a song yesterday and again stopped upon a beautiful song.. just thought of sharing with u fellows.... and also to thank all my frenz... whether u have been good or bad influence.. for coming into my life... XD this is a classic song and i find the lyrics very meaningful... may this song bless u all!

p.s. : stevie wonder is just amazing... so talented!

thats what friends are for
verse 1
And I
Never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try to feel the way we do today
And than if you can't remember.....

Chorus
Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'

Knowin' you can always count on me
for sure
that's what friends are for

In good times
And bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Verse 2
Well you came and open me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you....

Ohhh and then
For the times when we're apart
Well just close your eyes and know
These words are comming from my heart
And then if you can't remember....Ohhhhh



4 comments:

Tammie said...

isn't it how wonderful God work in our lives? He speaks to us thru songs and versus.

I'm glad u manage to settle the differences with your friends.Friends means alot to me too :)

Bentuckee said...

very touching post... i hope ur friend receive ur love.

Good and sincere friends are simply priceless.

victor said...

wakakaka luckily da one u pissed wif is not me keke

ming sheng said...

lol y? if pissed with u then hw?