Sunday, August 9, 2009

Jesus my strength!

just wanna thank god for the beautiful worship today... just felt that god was pleased with todays worship.. =) good job team! nice serving together...

recently, i have been having this really special encounter, well at least to me its special.. that each time i come across a new christian song that i felt is nice.. somehow god allows me to go through a certain situation to be able to really understand the song, that when i sing it i sing with heart that is truly being ministered... well i guess that is what god is teaching me about worship leading? to be ministered then to minister... it is when i have tasted of gods goodness then it comes out in the worship..

this week the song was walau seribu rebah.. really like the chinese version... in the chorus it says..

不管前面道路有多困苦
耶稣你永远是我的帮助
只要有你在我生命中
永远看顾
我必能一路永跟随
我的主

to have the assurance that god is always there by my side.. and the peace that surpasses all understanding is something no man can give... really went through a tough week.. and sometimes i really feel im standing alone.. but in the song it says even when the mountains tremble and a thousand fall i will stand with u my jesus take my all.. thank you god for the breakthrough this week.. looking forward to more exciting challenges with jesus... XD

3 comments:

Tammie said...

:) what can I say? you're growing closer to God each day.

gackyz said...

i agree to what taimme jz said :D

William said...

haha... press Shift for G, J and I la...