Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jesus my Healer

thank God today im feeling much much better... yesterday and tuesday was terrible... didnt feel well but dunno y.. i think i ate the wrong thing.. must be that tit pan mee..

yesterday was calling out to god.. really beh tahan liao... somore after tuition, had some serious headache.. throat didnt feel well either.. bt at night after i vomited once.. whole body felt like normal? then my throat fell ok too... maybe the unclean food gt stucked at my throat? @_@

whatever it may be.. just wanna thank god for being my healer.. =) weeeeeeee nw i can continue with my studies.. past 2 days really struggled to study..

yea and yesterday in tuition.. i was like.. wtf?? my tuition teacher had such good impression on me.. he personally came up to me and gave me an address for applying scholarships.. @_@ man i didnt know that i was that 'good' then later on oni he asked who wanted.. well in a way its good.. since he has such high hopes on me.. i dont wanna disappoint him! hehe.. i'll just take it as a motivation to do well.. =)

well, for those really good students i think u ppl deserve this... bt one condition.. ur english has to be good.. it nt no chance.. lol.. if u think u have what it takes.. apply here.. all the best!

last bt nt least.. wanna share this song with u all..

5 comments:

yvonnehar said...

hey..get well soon!
good luck for ur trials!

Tammie said...

Glad to hear you're better now :)

He's the best isn't He? ;)
ahh.. sorry I bothered you xD

Take good care.You don't want to have health problems during our exams :)

gackyz said...

can i take the scholarship? Lol

ming sheng said...

yvonne & tam : thanks!

gacky : erm im nt sure if they accept pre u? u can check though..

Flo Flo said...

halo...i'm dropping by ur blog too. haha. a few years ago, the song u featured in this post became quite controversial...it's sad but let's hope God has healed now. :)