Thursday, July 16, 2009

one of the best 24 hour birthday i had.. =)

let me take u thru the 24hours i had of 16th july 2009... didnt really expect much this year.. bt it turn out not as i expected... my week actually started off nt so well with the muet results.. bt i praise god for allowing me to go thru such a memorable birthday...

12am yen mei, kelsey, mei sim and sin yee wished me! felt asleep initially and put my phone to no vibration.. must be their effort to msg me that woke me up! XD

1-630 sleep..... zzzzzzzzzzzz

630-715 got myself rdy and drove myself to school...

715-730 went for prayer meeting as usual... was surprised y they didnt ask they lab assistant to
open the door @_@ sorry philip scolded u a lil.. XD well i got a big surprise early in the morning.. we started as usual praising god.. then sudd my cf members sang a birthday song! and gave me a present... im so touched guys!




it contains cards with beautiful bible verses!

wanted to specially thank philip for arranging this for me! T_T and to the 8 of u that shared to buy this gift... philip, william, yi sheng, kok pan, sunny, yijia, jason and khian lim.. philip plz remember to take of the price tag next time.. XD

730-1 class as usual... thank god my class almost finished the graduation song! weeeeeeee...
so in the mood to win... XD syok sendiri... then during the last period.. the class sang a birthday song to me too.. thanks u6B1! my class has this thing where we can put our birthday wishes for the birthday boy or girl...


thanks keoly for preparing this.. XD


thank you U6B1 for all the birthday wishes! weee...

1-130 had a short magazine editorial board wit the editor...

130-?? went to parade with gavin... weeeeeeeee had a good lunch at starbucks! wow when was
the last time i ate there... lol.. ordered a chocolate cream frapuccino i think thats the spelling... XD and a pasta pie!


ice blended chocolate!

pasta pie.. yummy..

thank you gavin for the wonderful meal! and also accompanying me to do some shopping... appreciate the friendship we have.. =)

3plus- XD was actually bloated after eating those stuff.. even after walking... still
5plus felt full i went home... so slept like pig..

5pus- did my devotion... must have time with god also! =)
630

630-7 watched tv as usual... screw streamyx... couldnt online... zzz

7-8 dinner! thanks mom for the wonderful dinner.. weeee... barbeque...


moms sausage wrapped with bacon...
fantastic.. wakakakaka...


birthday cake from secret recipe..
too full liao couldnt eat.. XD

8-830 did some homework... XD bt after got lazy and started onlining...

830-10 had some good time of sharing with my buddy... =) and also read the mail my dad and
sis sent to me... my sis sent me this video.. even though it wasnt done by her... is the thought that counts... thanks sis.. =)

and now here am i blogging bout this.. XD also wanna thank those that wished earlier on yesterday... and A. Esther that gave me a shirt last week.. thank you! it was nice and comfortable.. in fact wore it for service last week... a big thank you too to those that wished me later on...

truly wanna thank god for the many ppl he brought into my life and blessing he place along the way.... haha also wanna thank god for bringing a new fren into my life.. tam! seldom do i find frenz that share the same problems as well as the things we're going thru... i must say blogging has allowed me to share this happiness with the ppl i care... and to remember it even as i look back in future.. =) besides.. it allows me to earn extra income! wakakak beginning to like blogging more and more...

a very blessed birthday i had and im still praying for god to answer my prayer! may he bless me with wisdom! amen...

5 comments:

GeneGoh said...

Happy Belated Birthday man! Your turn to turn 19 now ;). Kekekeke =P

bEr5ErkEr_@Eg15 said...

It's me who's lucky and grateful to have you as a friend... Last time in Form 4 and 5 tot you were only a spoilt jock...
Guess you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper.....
Anyway... Like the cute video your sis sent you...

Tammie said...

shoot my computer is lagging like *toot* i cant view the vid :( but it's so nice to read how your birthday celebrated your birthday :)

and hey! i'm featured! LOL. hey.. i'm glad to have know you too. it's not often that i get to meet ppl who share so many things in common. guess wat? we share the same name too.well, almost. hahaha.

Bentuckee said...

hey Ming Sheng, happy burfday to u! May God answers your prayers and be your guide this whole new year before 20 comes. Haha...

Great to see how u celebrated ur birthday. And thanks for linking me!! Don't mind if i do the same on my side kan? =)

Little Ms Midnight said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!