Sunday, July 12, 2009

Being hardworking is an asset

counting down 1 1/2 months til trial... yet im still not as hardworking as im suppose to be..
haiz... i dunno y when it comes to serving in church or doing co-curriculum stuff i am just so enthusiastic, no matter how tough it would be, i would always find a way to solve it... no problem seems to be a problem.. i guess i just have a positive attitude when i do the things i like?

there's a saying:
a pessimist sees opportunities as a problem,
but an optimist sees problems as an opportunity!


i really pray with my whole heart la that i will have the same attitude as i have when i do all other things except study... haih... how nice would it be if the subjects i study are about video making, event organising, public speaking.. etc.. science subjects are not my strength, anyway since im already in this, y nt just do my best to get those A's!!! those who are reading.. if u are christian.. plz kindly include my in ur prayers! thank you in advance.. XD

even as i look at my life... i just came up with this philosophy... ppl like to say 'IF' i was hardworking, i could have done as good as him/her.. 'IF' i wasnt lazy, 'IF' this and 'IF' that... when u think about it, it is actually an excuse for their failure... i realise that being hardworking itself is an asset... not everyone can be hardworking.. to be hardworking itself takes much discipline, perseverence, constant practice and it does not come over night.. ask any lazy fellow out there, if they wanted to be hardworking all of a sudden, can they do it overnight? definitely no... even if yes probably they are doing last minute work...

well, my birthday is just 4 days away... i guess my one prayer that i really hope god will answer is to help me to be hardworking! besides i know its gonna be good for me in the future... anyway MUET results are gonna be out in an hours time... all the best to all form 6 students!

u fellows can sms to this at 12.01am 13th july.. type MUET space IC to 36363..

being hardworking doesnt come naturally,
it comes with much discipline!

3 comments:

Tammie said...

I'll pray 4 u.I'm sure your prayers will be answered. I need some prayers as well. like u said I'm not working as hard as i'm suppose to be either. its scary and sad. btw hows your MUET? mine was a total disappointment :(

bEr5ErkEr_@Eg15 said...

Sometimes your hard work will be fruitful... And at other times....
Well... Let's just say we're not always lucky....
But with the right attitude...
And the right amount of effort...
I'm sure you'll go far in life... way far...
As for now... keep up with all those hard work you're putting in... I'm sure the reward will be better than expected...

just try to change some of the i-dun-need-no-teachers-help attitude in class...
maybe you'll get more prayers...

victor said...

dun worry one day ull be great leader of church or mayb pastor ^^ wakakakakaka God bless!!!