Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GIve Thanks

feel so much better now after playing some guitar and complaining to my buddy... ever since all my frenz left for collage and uni.. never really had a fren that i could actually share my problems with and to hang out... just wanna thank god for my buddy today that was sensitive enuf to come talk to me.. XD despite far distance.. we are still near at heart! and also thank god for blessing me with a new friend through blogging, that in many ways we seem to face the same thing.. sometimes its just a relieve to know that someone actually understands ur condition and is going through the same thing... i guess i can only hope for the best.. gonna retake my MUET...

i remember that time i prayed 'lord i will praise you no matter what the result'... i guess this is gods test of whether i really mean what i say? well i shall choose to thank him despite the band 4! who knows he will bless me with band6 this yr end! yeeeehah!

giving thanks just lifts a person up!

1 comment:

Tammie said...

you play guitar?do you learn by yourself or from church members? :)

so you're taking MUET this year? I sincerely wish you all the best! :D I've decided to take it next year :)

It's your birthday when you post this, if i'm not mistaken :) my wishes are all in the cbox -->