Thursday, September 3, 2009

Breakthrough #1

hey people.. just went through 2 days of trial... gonna have 3 weeks break before going into the battle field again...



well took my pengajian am 1 & 2... just wanna share a small miracle that happen.. at least to me it is.. =) i realise i have been really nt discipline in studying.. so i helped myself by asking a friend to study together... thank God i managed to study during the hols..



so came the eve of exam.. i was pretty stress bcuz this friend of mine actually a really good student.. keep sms-ing me saying as though he was very 'cha'... i was like.. zzzzzzzzz... if he is cha then what am i?? @_@ but just wanna thank God that He gave me that peace to go through that 2 days.. although i think i didnt do well in my paper 2.. there was a breakthrough for my paper1.. =) got pretty reasonable results! weeeeeeeeeeeee... may nt be a big deal to some ppl bt to me it means alot...

hope to continue this in the coming 3 subjects.. may God bless all STPM students...

p.s. : this test was really hard... even teachers hesitated in certain questions.. so fellow B1s.. dont be discouraged bt take it as an opportunity to do better in STPM!

2 comments:

Tammie said...

yay~!

I'm so happy for u :)
glad u did well in paper 1!
(u're teacher mark so fast??)

yeah my phone was stolen so didn't get to reply u.sorry.
I can guess what you asked tho.haha..
PA was quite easy for our state.But i still did the wrong graph T__T
I'll scan the paper2 for u?u want it?

ming sheng said...

tam: i want all ur papers if possible.. =) do it after ur trials k.. dont wanna take up ur time.. haha we took the answers from the teachers to mark...