Sunday, September 27, 2009

Coca-cola Personality Test

well.. today i didnt go for tuition.. so was pretty free in the morning.. studied abit.. then my hand was itchy and i clicked the mcd advertisement! and i saw this coca cola thingy... so decided to take the test.. pretty accurate although not 100% and it doesnt cover all aspect.. can try for fun... click HERE



anyway heres my results..
im PURPLE.. cool!

strengths : knowledgeable and intellectual

weakness : lack of creativity

defining moments:
'purple the Expert' always has the solution for challenges. however, friends often need to approach purple since his/her active mind is frequently occupied

colour compatibility :
'Purple the Expert' and Pink make a good team as they feed off each others curiosity.
Purple also gets along with Green who admires his/her hard work and determination,
and also charcoal, especially if he/she is passionate about something Purple lacks knowledge in..
Purple finds lime pretentious and can often spot when Lime is bluffing, which he/she often does to protect his/her ego.

well.. do try the test and see if it is that accurate.. tell me which colour are u! wakakaka..

14 comments:

gackyz said...

lack of creativity.
are u ?
:P

ming sheng said...

hahaha my friend has been asking me on this too...
dunno le.. mayb in certain areas...
besides its not 100% correct rite.. haha..
whats ur colour?

Tammie said...

I got BLUE!

Strengths: Friendly and loyal.

Weaknesses: Stubborn and often procrastinate.

Color Compatibility: As a genuinely friendly person, 'Blue the Glue' has a high likability factor and gets along with almost everyone. Even so 'Blue the Glue' is the kind to have a small group of good friends and best connects with Charcoal who appreciates Blue's loyalty and Green who is reliable and dependable. Lime has too many friends to be there when Blue need him. Purple comes across as inapproachable and Pink often clashes with Blue.


My goodness. It tells my weaknesses correctly. I PROCRASTINATE. and yes, Stubborn. What I want, I want. lol.
I dunno about the other parts but yes, I prefer to be in a small group of friends then in a large one.

LOL and look, says there we don't get along well *shrugs*

ming sheng said...

lol quite a number of friends for blue..
yesterday til nw.. adi gt 3...
hmm am i inapproachable to u?

Tammie said...

nah.. its just not accurate there. lol.

g_yean_i said...

A nice quiz and i got pink! haha..

ming sheng said...

tam : haha yea.. nt 100% accurate ma.. i guess we get along quite well.. =)

yean hui : ooo, whats the description for pink?? haha we make a good team? lol no chance to try that out though...

sinmun said...

I got purple.I think the personality test is quite accurate for me.I'm seriously lack of creativity and reclusive.

But you?You're lack of creativity?
Lol...

JOnz said...

i'm freakin lime?? zzzz

JOnz said...

i'm freakin lime?? zzzz

ming sheng said...

jonz: err u jonathan lim? wakakaka... means i know when u tipu orang..

Bentuckee said...

i just did it. i got blue. coincidentally i just bought a blue one yesterday. lol.

ming sheng said...

haha... i seem to have so many friends getting blue.. lol... eh the cup really small eh... @_@ i tot big big wan...

jonz said...

yup.. its jon lim here.. haha.. i gt tipu orang ke?? i tot i vv nice guy.. DArn ss..haha..