Friday, April 16, 2010

Dilemma



Hey friends out there, sorry that i have abandoned my blog for quite awhile.. @_@ many things have been happening lately.. anyway i just have the urge to share this thing, right now here at my blog.. if it is not relevant to you, forgive me..

Just arrived in KL last saturday, class started yesterday. After 20 years in Ipoh, for the 1st time, i'm on a adventure to a new place, a new school, new church, new friends, new house, ... well i'm pretty much fine with all the things.. i kinda adapt fast to new environments.. just 1 thing that really bothers me..


WHICH CHURCH TO GO TO??


recently, before i left, had long and good chats with some of my juniors, youth leaders.. one question my junior asked me that really struck me..


Discard serving in church, which church will you go to? How will you choose?



well that question indeed came at the right thing.. which is also my dilemma nw.. everyone has their opinions, and i believe the reason y so many churches exist is the fact that different people fit into different church.. people can say all they want, but i know in the end is what GOD says..


GOD please guide me..

10 comments:

彬彬眯果 said...

...erm...
maybe...
u can try to go true jesus church~
maybe u hv heard somebody said tat it is a church of evil,but i can tell is not~
tis church is very different~
u can study it,
if not suitable u then u still can leave,they wont force u~

May God bless u :)

彬彬眯果 said...

http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gereja_Jesus_Benar

ming sheng said...

lol.. thanks for the suggestion..
but i already i have my choices..
just not too sure which 1 to go to..

ming sheng said...

by the way, true jesus church is a cult church.. @_@
they may not be evil, but they are still a cult..

Bentuckee said...

hey msheng, nice to see you blogging again!
this post relates to me so much as i'm in ur shoe now too, dunno which church to go after i'm here in aussie for 2 months. yeah, i have my choices too and ur quote regarding serving is one of the things that i'm thinking about too. there's just so many things to consider about... people, doctrine, church's mandate....
above all i think we need to be patient and pray about it and see where God leads us.

And yes, true jesus church is a cult.

Bentuckee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
彬彬眯果 said...

Everyone have their different opinion.May God bless u.

ming sheng said...

hey ben, dont think too long to choose ya..
give yourself a time limit..
thats what a leader in one of the church told me..
which i find it quite true le..
all the best to both of us! cheers..

jee bin : sry if i offended you..

彬彬眯果 said...

:)
its ok^^
u r not the 1st one who call TJC as a cult church><

many seminarist n preacher from other church also said like tat,then??
they came to our church n debate~
after some time they become a part of TJC member~


I'm not a person who r excellent in understanding bible~

but there r some website about our church,if u r free then can hv a look^^

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_5b9f0d3e0100aje0.html


may god guide u too^^
c u^^

彬彬眯果 said...

ya,
I'm interesting about....

y u call tjc as a cult?
I means..base on wat??

just need to know^^

thanks^^