Friday, October 9, 2009

cheese freaks

as u can see in the title... CHEESE FREAKS.. yes thats how u can describe the guys in my class including me.. any cheese freaks out there?? =)

anyway on tuesday we went to pizza hut... cuz of the offer which was 25% more cheese with no extra cost.. i wonder if they really added 25% cheese.. lol... some pics to show u how crazy we were.. XD



full bottle in the beginning

this was left when we finished our food


well after that we rushed to tuition.. left the place at 2.40 reached at 2.45! thanks to pro driving skills by jee bin.. lol.. well some of them got tired.. due to the 'excellent lunch'



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet moment I had... Feel that there will always be happy things to cheer me up when I am at the most sad. Indeed real... Haha

Tammie said...

when I first read the title, i thought you wrote 'chess' XD

great, now i'm craving for pizza hut's cheese. lol.

ming sheng said...

wai nyin: haha glad that u enjoyed eating with us...

tammie: lol cool! go finish 1 bottle of cheese!

Unknown said...

i can finished one whole bottle on my own. woots!

ming sheng said...

ooo.. one more cheese freak here!